Join the circle of CD enthusiasts, staying up-to-date with all the latest news, event announcements and special offers.
Event attendance subject to compliance with the VTR requirements*
VTR (vaccinated-tested-recovered) rule applies to all visitors; Wearing a face mask is mandatory.
All visitors must show a relevant proof of compliance with the vaccinated-tested-recovered (VTR) requirements at entrances to Cankarjev dom.
In accordance with the current Ordinance restricting admission to indoor public areas, visitors might be required to show proof of identity when checking compliance with the VTR requirements.
What is the VTR (vaccinated-tested-recovered) rule?
Pursuant to the current Ordinance on ensuring compliance with the VTR (vaccinated-tested-recovered) rule to curb the spread of infection with the SARS-CiV-2 virus (Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, No. 147/21 with amendments), public cultural events may only be attended by end-users who present the following:
1) a negative PCR or HAG test (rapid antigen test) for Sars-CoV-2 that is not older than 48 hours according to the date of the swab taken,
2) a EU COVID certificate in digital or paper form, bearing a QR code (EU Digital COVID Certificate);
3) a COVID certificate from a third country in digital or paper form, bearing a QR code containing the same data as the EU Digital COVID Certificate and issued in English by the competent health authority of the third country;
4) a certificate of vaccination against COVID-19, which proves that they have received:
- the second dose of the Comirnaty vaccine by BioNTech/Pfizer, the second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine by Moderna, the second dose of the Sputnik V vaccine by Russia's Gamaleya National Centre of Epidemiology and Microbiology, the second dose of the CoronaVac vaccine by Sinovac Biotech, the second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine by Sinopharm, proof is obtained immediately after the second dose is received; or
- the first dose of the Vaxzevria (COVID-19 Vaccine) by AstraZeneca, the first dose of the Covishield vaccine by the Serum Institute of India/AstraZeneca, or
- the dose of the COVID-19 Vaccine Janssen by Johnson & Johnson/Janssen-Cilag, proof is obtained on the date of vaccination, or
5) a positive PCR test result that is older than 10 days, unless a doctor assesses otherwise, but which is not older than 180 days, or
6) a medical certificate of recovery from COVID-19 if not more than six months have elapsed since the onset of symptoms,
7) the proof referred to in Points 3 or 4 of this paragraph and proof that they have been vaccinated with a single dose of vaccine referred to in Point 2 of this paragraph for a period not exceeding 180 days from the positive result of the PCR test or the onset of symptoms, and protection shall be established from the date of vaccination.
Only proofs of tests that have been carried out in an EU Member State, a Schengen Area Member State, Australia, Israel, Canada, New Zealand, the Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland or the United States of America shall apply.
If the rapid antigen test (HAG) referred to in the above Ordinance is carried out in a country other than that referred to in the preceding sentence, it shall be deemed acceptable if it contains at least the same set of data as the rapid antigen test performed in a Member State of EU or the Schengen Area, provided that it bears a QR code in accordance with standards and technology systems interoperable with the EU Digital COVID Certificate, and if it allows verification of the authenticity, validity and integrity of the certificate in the same way as the EU Digital COVID Certificate.
Irrespective of the country of issue, the rapid antigen test is only acceptable if included in the common rapid antigen test list published on https://ec.europa.eu/health/sites/default/files/preparedness_response/docs/covid-19_rat_common-list_en.pdf. The list is also published on the website of the National Institute of Public Health NIJZ, the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of the Interior.
The PCR test referred to in this Ordinance shall be deemed acceptable if it is carried out in a Member State of the European Union, a Member State of the Schengen area, Australia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Israel, Turkey, Canada, New Zealand, the Russian Federation, the Republic of Serbia, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland or the United States of America.
If the PCR test referred to in this Ordinance is carried out in a country other than that referred to in the preceding sentence, it shall be deemed acceptable if it contains at least the same set of data as a PCR test issued in a Member State of the European Union or Schengen area, provided that it bears a QR code in accordance with the standards and technology systems interoperable with the EU Digital COVID Certificate, and if it allows verification of the authenticity, validity and integrity of the certificate in the same way as the EU Digital COVID Certificate.
Neither a text message about a negative rapid antigen test (RAT) result, nor a negative self-test result constitute sufficient proof of compliance with the VTR rule to admit entrance to indoor public areas.
Thank you for observing the following safety precautions and National Institute of Public Health recommendations whilst visiting Cankarjev dom.
- Face masks are mandatory.
- Maintain a safe distance (at least 1.5 m).
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth and observe cough etiquette.
- Please use hand sanitizers before entering the halls, box office or gallery.
- Enter an auditorium individually.
- Cloakrooms are not available. Please deposit garments on nearby seats.
- We recommend making cashless payments.
- Please refrain from visiting if you are experiencing influenza-like symptoms.
Pursuant to the amendments to the Ordinance temporarily restricting the provision of cultural services to end-users, as of 15 May 2021 only persons who submit a negative test result, proof of vaccination or a doctor’s certificate proving they have recovered from SARS-CoV-2 may attend public cultural events.
Certificates are not required for visitors aged under 15 attending an event with close family members or guardians.
The number of seats available in each venue will be limited in accordance with the restrictions in force at the time of the event pursuant to the Ordinance temporarily restricting the provision of cultural services to end-users and in line with the instructions and recommendations of the National Institute of Public Health.
The exhibitions are open daily between 10.00 and 19.00. The entrance to all exhibition areas is from Prešernova Street.
The number of people visiting CD Gallery and Small Gallery simultaneously is limited to 46 and 20, respectively.
Cankarjev dom’s information centre (box office) is open every workday between 11.00 and 13.00 and one hour prior to events.
For any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via CD’s social media (FB, TW, IG).
Refunds and credit notes for cancelled or postponed events
In accordance with CD’s General Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sales and the Consumer Protection Act, holders of tickets for cancelled or postponed events will be issued a refund as follows:
Cankarjev dom is making every effort to find new dates for the cancelled events. Please check Cankarjev dom’s website, social media and newsletter regularly for further updates on rescheduled/postponed or cancelled events.
No ticket exchange is necessary for rescheduled events (unless otherwise stated). Ticket holders who find the new date unsuitable are issued a credit note in the amount of the admission price or given a refund. The credit or refund requests must be submitted no later than the new date of a postponed event. Refund or a credit note will also be issued for cancelled events. The credit note is valid until the end of December 2021.
Cankarjev dom will issue a credit note or pay a refund within 14 days from the receipt of the written request. For distance refunding or credit issuing please submit a request to email@example.com. The request must include an e-ticket, a photographed or scanned ticket and data required for the deposit into the ticket holder's current account.
If you bought tickets online (CD’s website), you can request a credit note or refund by signing into your account.
Eventim box office network tickets
Holders of tickets bought for events not organised by Cankarjev dom are requested to address their refund requests to the original point of sale (Eventim box office network).
Tickets for events taking place at Cankarjev dom bought at other points of sale
Cankarjev dom will issue refunds and credit notes also for tickets bought for Cankarjev dom events at other points of sale within 14 days from the receipt of a request. The credit or refund requests must be submitted no later than the new date of a rescheduled event. For distance refunding or credit issuing, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. The request must include an e-ticket, a photographed or scanned ticket and data required for the deposit into the ticket holder's current account.
Tickets bought at Cankarjev dom for events taking place at other venues
Holders of tickets bought at Cankarjev dom for events not organised by Cankarjev dom and taking place at venues other than Cankarjev dom are requested to address their refund claims to email@example.com.
Further information: T 01/ 2572 906 every weekday between 8.00 and 15.00.
Season series events (music and theatre)
Please check our website regularly for updates on rescheduled/alternative or cancelled subscription series events.
We will make every effort to find alternative dates for the cancelled subscription series events. Subscribers will be duly notified of the new dates and, potentially, alternative artists/shows. Please check our website regularly for updates on alternative or cancelled events and changes to the programme.
The admission fee for a cancelled subscription event for which no alternative date/show is provided throughout the season is kept as a subscriber’s prepaid credit until the end of the 2020/21 season. The credit constitutes a proportionate sum of the cancelled concerts/performances of each subscriber. It can be used for any subsequent ticket purchase. If preferring a refund, the proportionate amount is credited to a subscriber’s current account at the end of the subscription season. Please submit your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*VTR requirements = vaccinated-tested-recovered requirements